NICL AO [22.12.2013] Re-Exam Answers & Expected Cutoff Marks :
NICL – National Insurance Corporation Ltd , Conducted Re-Examination for the Recruitment of AO – Administrative Officers on 22nd December 2013 . The Exam Was Conducted In M+Morning and Afternoon Batches for Generalist and Specialist Respectively .
NICL AO Re-Exam Answer Keys:
- Location of a national park?(option are bihar,rajasthan,gujarat,assam)
- why all the food-cans are made up of tin rather than zinc?
- An animal which has no blood still respire?
- Food poisoning is caused by which bacteria?
- Highest growing micro organism(bacteria,protozoa,algae,insects)
- souring of milk is due to ?
- Gold mines location?
- 1st douronto train run between?
- 1st computer established where?
- English is made compulsory in our education system by whom?
- Largest river in peninsular region?
- NDC is established on?
- Coconut triangle is situated where?
- president of Ghana?
- Illumination of light at south pole?
- Book written by kamala das?
NICL AO Exam Analysis:
Today’s Exam is Moderate One . Hope Todays Exam Was Comparatively Easier Than 15th Re-Exam (In South India Zones)
NICL AO Exam Expected Cutoff Marks :
Will Be Updated Soon